At Lone tree we dedicate a lot of our time to brewing and serving award-winning beer. Sometimes that leaves us little-to-no time for crafting up delicious dishes in the kitchen. Luckily this recipe can be whipped up in a hurry with no risk of burning down the kitchen and all the reward of burning down the house. It’s the perfect he compliment to any great dish and will make you the life of the party, even if it’s for a party of one (no shame).
Using our classic Peach Pale Ale (and a stroke of genius) we threw together what we consider the ultimate summer salsa that’s too good to contain to just one season. This salsa has it all— mangos, cilantro, agave, habanero, and plenty of beach vibes. Crack a can and get to mixing!
- 3 teaspoons Peach Pale Ale
- 3 large peeled and finely chopped mangoes
- 2 (1/4‑inch-thick) slices red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded habanero pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well. Let stand and cool 15 minutes.